Fascinated by solitude, sentiment and the peculiar beauty found in unexpected places, my work explores the idea that we're surrounded by this beauty in the urban environment every day and more particularly as night falls. I am currently working towards an MA in photography at Falmouth University and combine my photographic interests with a career as a physician.
If you're in London and interested in night photography, please consider joining my Meetup group. You can also check out my Shutter Hub profile, here
Limited edition prints of most images are available on request.
Exhibitions & Features
- 'The beauty lurking at night' with Lauren Hansen, for The Week, Feb 2017.
- Shutter Hub 'Open' Exhibition 2016: 24th Jun - 24th Jul 2016. Hot Numbers, Cambridge.
- Shortlisted for ArtGemini Prize 2015. Finalists exhibition: 22nd Sep - 26th Sep 2015. Menier Gallery, London.
- Shutter Hub 'Open' Exhibition 2015: 8th Jun - 13th Sep 2015. St Bride Foundation, London. Best in Show - 3rd Place
- Shutter Hub 'Place' Exhibition in association with Salt & Pegram: 11th Jul - 4th Sep 2014. Salt & Pegram, London.
- Shutter Hub 'Open' Exhibition 2014: 13th Jun - 12th Jul 2014. Wisbech & Fenland Museum, Cambridgeshire. Best in Show - 3rd Place
- Perth National Photographic Competition: 28th Sep - 5th Oct 2013. Perth, Western Australia.